Submitted by admin on Tue, 02/09/2016 - 05:34
One of the most indispensable machines you will ever have in your office or home is the printer. A lot of tasks be it in school or work involve printing. Even stay-at-home moms have some documents to print. More information on printer kopen click here.
The common concern most people have when they printer kopen is the price. However, it is important to know first the types of printers, their respective strengths and flaws. That way, you will be able to determine which type perfectly fits your printing needs.
Printers are categorized into ink jet and laser jet.
• Ink jet printers are often light and compact in size while laser jet printers are bigger and heavier.
• Laser jet printer uses toners while the other uses ink cartridges.
• Toners cost more than ink cartridges yet they print a lot of pages and do not dry out easily unlike the ink cartridge. The latter can print only a specific number of pages.
• Ink jet printers can come in with other functions such as photocopying and scanning documents. Laser jet printers, on the other hand, are often designed to print only.
• The ink is partly wet upon emerging out of the ink jet printer. Ink is totally dry after printing in the laser jet type.
• The laser jet printer gets the job done quickly even if there are tens or hundreds of pages to print. The other type prints slower.
• It is said that laser jet printers are more durable and heavy-duty than the ink jet type.
• Ink jet printers are affordable while laser jet type cost more.
Upon looking at these differences, you will be able to determine which type would give you the most value for your money. It is important to ensure your selection will meet your needs before you printer kopen.